Thank you so much to the lovely @almost_sane_mom for nominating me for the Liebster Award. Please do check out her blog here.
If you haven’t heard of the Liebster Award, it’s an award designed for bloggers to get to know other bloggers and in general for the blogging community to support each other. If you’re interested in learning more, check out The Official Rules for the Liebster Award 2017.
It’s good light-hearted fun answering all the questions so here goes…
1) What is your favourite part of the day?
This is a nice easy one to get me started – bed time without a doubt. Some days before I even leave my bed I am looking forward to when I can get back into it. The joys of having 2 young children I suppose and sleep is precious.
2) If you could have your dream job, what would it be?
It would have to be an Entrepreneur as I like to do a little bit of this and a little bit of that, and would love to be my own boss and not be restricted in how many days holiday I can have each year.
3) If you can live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
This is a tough one as I am not very well travelled (Damn you travel sickness) so I am sure there are probably lots of places I would love. However, I am going to stick with a bit of cheese and say wherever my family are, as I love being close to them all.
4) When you have some “me” time (ha) what is your favourite thing to do?
Some what time?? Ha ha when it happens I love catching up on guilty pleasure shows like The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, reading a magazine, or just having a hot cup of tea in peace.
5) If you could live in a TV sitcom, which would it be?
Der Der Der Der Der Der Der Der (singing) it would have to be Friends. I spent many a nights dreaming of being Phoebe and heading to central perk with my guitar for a coffee and a spot of ‘Smelly Cat’.
6) Who is your greatest inspiration?
Without doubt my mother, even more now I have my own children. I realise now how hard it is raising children and I am grateful for having such a kind, loving, and hardworking loyal person as my mum.
7) What is your guilty pleasure snack food?
100% Chocolate Hob nobs do not leave me the packet or when you return it will be empty. I will eat a whole packet in one sitting and that’s a fact.
8) Why did you start blogging?
To help promote our first book Rattles & Battles available here (shameless plug)
9) What is your biggest pet peeve?
Probably the most common one, which is always being, the one who has to change the toilet roll!!
10) What is your favourite thing about yourself? What is the worst?
I would say favourite thing is most of the time I am quite positive, I always try and turn a negative situation around if I can and see the plus side. The worst is probably worrying, I never worried much about anything before children but now I do worry about their health, their future and their general well being.
11) If you could complete one thing off your bucket list, what would it be?
To learn a foreign language
It was fun answering the questions, and I look forward to reading the following nominees responses if you want to join in the fun and check out my questions below.
- What made you start blogging
- If you could be invisible for a day what would you do
- Who is your dream dinner date and why
- What is your biggest fear
- Where is your Dream holiday destination
- Where would you like to be in 5 years time
- If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be
- How would your friends describe you in one word
- What would be your superpower if you could chose just one
- What do you like to do for fun? (when you get the time)
- What is your guilty pleasure?